Take a break from the bustling New York streets with one of our revitalizing Spa treatments. Yihan Spa offers guests a personal experience, set in a boutique space. We want our guests to feel at home and have a therapist wholly dedicated to them. We are not about spa trends but offer treatments that provide the utmost relaxation and rejuvenation with a personal touch. From the moment you walk-in, you will enjoy spacious treatment rooms, infrared sauna, stand-up shower, Zen inspired Terrance, and a lounge area with some amenities included with your visit. Sit back with a glass of wine while you get your nails done or enjoy a couple’s side-by-side massage. We are located at 926 2nd Ave, Second Floor. Yihan Spa is a full-service Wellness Day Spa that focuses on bringing your body, mind, and spirit into perfect harmony!
COVID-19 Update – What we are doing to protect the health and safety of our customers
As the world confronts a global health issue of unprecedented magnitude with the spread of COVID-19, we are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees.
First, we want to reassure you that our proactive approach incorporates the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the New York Department of Health, and New York State Reopening Guidelines for Personal Care Service Businesses. Based on the guidance from the CDC we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and general hygiene maintenance throughout the Spa. Our regular customers have always taken comfort in knowing that our hygiene protocol standards have always ensured their health and safety.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee guest and employee safety:
- Staff will continue to wear masks during treatments, and a face shield as an enhanced safety measure.
- Staff will continue to wash their forehands using soap and water before and after every treatment. They will also continue to clean their hands with a hand sanitizer before beginning the massage session.
- Staff wears disposal scrubs.
- Staff is now tested for COVID-19 every 21 days.
- Staff underwent rigorous safety training, and we have made it a top priority to stay up to date on changing protocols.
- Disposal hygienic massage tables covering are discarded after every treatment.
- Disposable sanitary massage headrest covering is changed after every session.
- Treatment rooms are cleaned and disinfected after every treatment.
- Linens are changed after every customer and laundered daily.
- Front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival, and a quick, simple, non-invasive temperature check will be performed on all guests and staff members as they enter the Spa. Any guest or staff with a temperature reading higher than 99.9 degrees Fahrenheit will have to return when their temperature declines.
- Nightly the whole Spa is routinely cleaned and disinfected. Surfaces frequently touched by multiple people, such as door handles, desks, phones, light switches, and faucets, are frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Every morning and again at night the spa is ventilated by opening the doors.
- Guests and staff will be required to clean their hands with hand sanitizer before entering the Spa.
- State reopening guidelines require the temporary closure of the infrared sauna and shower.
- State Phase 3 reopening guidelines do not allow facial treatments as a safety measure.
- Available appointments reduced to meet social distancing requirements.
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask all guests to:
- Sign a DocuSign Health Declaration and Liability Waiver before your appointment.
- Refrain from visiting the Spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms, or a contagious illness.
- Refrain from visiting the Spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the Spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the Spa and shared by employees.
- Clean your hands at the sanitizer station before entering the Spa.
- Share individual sanitation or hygiene requests before arriving at the Spa.
- We will continue to stay close to recommendations made by the Center for Disease Control and adjust our operations accordingly.
14. The pressure isn't deep enough, but I don't want to insult the therapist's technique. What should I do?
- Appointment Cancellation
- Spa Arrival
- Loss or Damage
- Health Conditions
- In-Store Gift Cards
- Spa Etiquette
- Refusal of Service
- Cell Phones
- Promotions, Specials and Packages
- Voucher Policy
All appointments require a 24-hour cancellation notice. Appointments can only be canceled during Spa hours of 10:00 AM to 9:30 PM over the phone. Voice messages and emails are not accepted for canceling appointments. A credit card number is needed to hold your reservation. Please note that an appointment is confirmed once booked, otherwise canceled. Appointments canceled less than 24-hours in advance will be charged the FULL PRICE per EACH service, charged to the credit card number with which they were held.
We recommend that you arrive at Yihan Spa at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment so you can fill out the Customer In-Take form and change and get ready for your treatment. You can wait in our lounge area and enjoy a glass of wine, a cup of coffee or tea while you wait. As a courtesy to our clients, we are unable to lengthen your appointment time if you arrive late and your services will be shortened to the remainder of the appointment time. Late arrivals will be charged for the full amount of service regardless of the appointment length.
Our Staff of qualified, professional massage therapists and estheticians, are licensed in New York State. Our team is committed to extensive training, which shows in the quality of service we provide on a consistent daily basis; as such, we do not issue refunds on service. If you are unhappy with our service please stop it within the first 10 minutes and we will either reschedule a second visit another massage therapist and estheticians or not charge you for the 10 minutes. No refunds or Exchanges.
Yihan Spa is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal articles. We highly recommend that you keep all of your valuables stored in your purse or wallet. You can bring your belongings with you into the room.
Please advise us of any health conditions, allergies, injuries or treatments when making your appointment.
In-Store Gift Cards are nonrefundable and will not be replaced, if lost or stolen
Gratuity is not included. Gratuities are typically 15-20% of the retail price of the service. The preferred method of payment for gratuity is cash.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment so you can fill out the Customer In-Take form and have adequate time to change and shower if desired.
Spas are about relaxation so as a courtesy to our other clients, we insist that you refrain from speaking loudly and do not allow cell phone use.
We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy towards any kind of sexual innuendos, comments or advances to our staff. Such behavior will result in the immediate cancellation of services.
We reserve the right to refuse services to individuals who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or such substance. We also have the right to cancel services to any individual for any reason.
We welcome all walk-ins but highly suggest making an appointment, as we cannot guarantee availability.
We do not allow cell phone use in our treatment areas. Please put all electronic devices on mute before the start of the treatment.
Promotions, specials, and packages cannot be combined with any other voucher, coupon, deals, or promotion. We do not accept third-party gift cards as payment for promotion or specials. Tips cannot be paid using a gift card.
- An appointment is required.
- Voucher deals require a credit card and a voucher number to schedule an appointment.
- All promotional bundle deals (massage + facial+ sauna) must be performed during the same visit.
- Vouchers do not include tax or gratuity.
- Voucher has no cash value.
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other coupons, deals, or promotions.
- Vouchers accepted only from new customers or customers that have not been to the spa for over 4 months.
- Only one voucher per customer will be allowed every four months regardless of which voucher deal/company was used to purchase it.
- After Voucher expires customer may use face value for the same service at the retail price.
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally. However, in order to be fair to all our customers, we have adopted the following policies:
- A 24-hour notice is required when canceling an appointment.
- Same day no shows or cancellations will be assessed a fee equal to the voucher value charged to the credit card used to hold the appointment.
Promotions and Packages
- First Time Customer Special 25% off of menu price
Special cannot be combined with gift cards, and other discounted offers or promotions.
Yihan Spa Gift Cards are also available as gifts or for a special occasion.
Book a Treatment
We are ready to reserve your treatment!
Call our Reservations at 646 880-9999 or simply book online. We will contact you as soon as possible to answer your questions or to book your treatment. We look forward to seeing you at Yihan Spa!
Make sure to ask about our promotions, packages, and membership.
VIP Membership Packages
Having a massage regularly will relieve stress, improve circulation and strengthen the immune system. Regular facials will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone and complexion, and restore your skin’s radiance. Let Yihan Spa partner with you to make routine spa treatments a part of your personal skincare and wellness program.
Yihan Spa has 4 different VIP Membership Packages to choose from. The discount for each package is based on the number of pre-paid sessions purchased, the more session purchased the greater the discount. In addition to the discounts all VIP Memberships come with the following benefits:
- VIP Membership expires after 24 months
- Any additional treatment for yourself, a family member or friend will be at your VIP Membership discount rate
- Free Hot Stone treatment with every massage treatment for yourself, a family member or friend
- You can reserve an appointment for a family member or friend and charge their treatment to your VIP Membership
5 SESSIONS ANY SERVICE | 15% DISCOUNT
- Savings: $20.85 60min Massage/Facial Regularly
- Savings: $23.85 80min Massage/Facial Regularly
10 SESSIONS ANY SERVICE | 20% DISCOUNT
- Savings: $27.80 60min Massage/Facial Regularly
- Savings: $31.80 80min Massage/Facial Regularly
15 SESSIONS ANY SERVICE | 25% DISCOUNT
- Savings: $34.75 60min Massage/Facial Regularly
- Savings: $39.75 80min Massage/Facial Regularly
20 SESSIONS ANY SERVICE | 30% DISCOUNT
- Savings: $41.70 60min Massage/Facial Regularly
- Savings: $47.70 80min Massage/Facial Regularly
Terms and Conditions for VIP Membership:
Our terms and conditions for our VIP Membership are designed to offer flexibility with maximum benefits for our VIPs.
- VIP Memberships are a minimum of 5 prepaid sessions.
- VIP Memberships is not offered for Infrared Sauna and Manicure and Pedicure treatments.
- Membership and benefits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Appointments made must be canceled 24 hours in advance or the appointment will be considered redeemed.
- Yihan Spa reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the membership program upon advance prior written notice.